For the balls:
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ¼ cup coarse Stevia or different low carb coarse sweetener
- 8 oz cheese, softened
- 1 tsp seasoning
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
For the frosting:
- 3 tbsp significant cream
- 1 oz cheese, softened
- 2 tsp coarse Stevia or different low carb coarse sweetener
- ¼ tsp seasoning
- To make the balls, during a bowl cream along the butter and sweetener.
- Add the cheese and seasoning and beat till alloyed.
- Add the almond flour and ground cinnamon and blend to mix.
- Cover and freeze till the mixture is firm enough to scoop into balls, regarding 30-60 minutes.
- To make the ice, whisk the cheese, significant cream, sweeten and seasoning to mix.
- Remove the mixture from the Deepfreeze.
- Using a one tablespoon cookie scoop, scoop the balls.
- Using a spoon, drizzle the ice on the balls and freeze.
- Store the balls in associate air-tight instrumentation within the Deepfreeze for up to a month.