- 1/3 cup sliced no sugar supplemental or paleo chocolate , divided (we use Lily’s)
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup tasteless creamy almond butter
- 2 tablespoons tasteless grass-fed butter , OR clarified butter for strict Paleo
- 1/2 cup golden monk fruit sweetener
- 2 teaspoons pure flavoring
- 1/8 teaspoon fine ocean salt
- 2 giant eggs temperature
- 1/4 cup Theobroma cacao powder OR nonsweet chocolate
- 1/2 cup superfine blanched almond flour
- pinch of ocean salt for topping , optional
- Preheat kitchen appliance to 350 F. Line Associate in Nursing 8×8 sq. pan with parchment paper exploit a small overhang (for easier removal). Set aside.
- In a giant heat-safe bowl, heat 1/4 cup of the sliced chocolate, almond butter, vegetable oil and butter over a double-boiler on the stove (or within the microwave in 20-second increments), till chocolate is simply unfrozen and sleek (stir well in between – don’t overheat).
- Whisk in sweetener, vanilla and salt. Add the eggs one by one and whisk till incorporated. Stir in chocolate followed by the almond flour till simply combined (do not overmix). Fold in remaining sliced chocolate. The batter are going to be thick.
- Spread batter into ready pan Associate in Nursingd sleek with an offset spatula.
- Bake in preheated kitchen appliance for 16-22 minutes – underbake for fudgier brownies. (*Since each kitchen appliance is completely different, bake slightly longer if the brownies appear too adhesive however it’s higher to underbake since you’ll be able to invariably place the pan back within the kitchen appliance.)
- Allow to fully cool before slicing into even squares. high with pinch of ocean salt, if desired.