- 1 (14-ounce) will artichoke hearts, drained and cut
- 2 cups baby spinach, chopped
- 1 cup soured cream
- 1/3 cup salad dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup chopped cheese cheese
- 1/4 cup freshly grated cheese
- 2 (8-ounce) tubes crescent rolls
- 1 massive egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons cut recent parsley leaves
- Preheat kitchen appliance to 375 degrees F. gently oil a pie plate or coat with slippery spray.
- In a massive bowl, mix artichoke hearts, spinach, sour cream, mayonnaise, garlic powder and onion powder; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Stir in cheese and cheese.
- Unroll crescent rolls, pressing perforations to seal into roughly a 13×18-inch parallelogram. high with artichoke mixture.
- Starting at the shortest aspect, roll up, pressing the perimeters to seal. Cut in eighths. Place, cut aspect down, onto the ready pie plate. Brush with egg.
- Place into kitchen appliance and bake till golden brown, concerning 15-20 minutes.
- Serve at once, fancy with parsley, if desired.