- 1 lb. boeuf
- 1 packet taco seasoning combine (or home-cured taco seasoning)
- 1 tube Pillsbury pizza pie Dough
- 5 colby jack and cheddar sticks, halved
- 4 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- Preheat kitchen appliance to 425 degrees F.
- Lightly coat an outsized baking sheet with non-stick spray and put aside.
- Cook the bottom beef during a frying pan, ending with a picket spoon till totally tanned and broken. Drain any fat and come back frying pan to stove high. combine within the taco seasoning packet (but no water), and stir till totally coated. take away from heat and let cool to temperature.*
- Spread the pizza pie dough out till it’s flat and cut in 0.5 lengthwise so four cuts up and down, making a complete of ten tiny rectangles. Place a few tablespoon or a lot of of the taco meat within the center of every pizza pie dough, high with a halved cheese stick so fastidiously roll up the pizza pie stick, ensuring to pinch all seams closed.
- Combine the liquified butter, garlic powder and parsley during a tiny bowl and brush it on the super of the inferior taco sticks. Bake for ten to twelve minutes or till golden brown on high. Serve hot together with your favorite taco toppings!
*You will use leftover taco meat during this formula. however if you are doing build the total one pound. of boeuf, you may have numerous leftover taco meat, thus you’ll be able to freeze it and except later use!