- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 massive celery stalks, chopped
- 2 massive carrots, in the altogether and sliced
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 10 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 cups stock
- 2 bay leaves
- ½ tsp. turmeric
- ½ tsp. crushed red pepper
- 1½ tsp. sea salt
- 1 (15 oz) will chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 3 cups cut rotisserie chicken
- 2 cups baby kale leaves
- In a massive pot or dutch kitchen appliance, heat oil over medium-high heat and sauté onion, celery and carrots, stirring often, concerning five minutes. Add mushrooms and garlic, preparation another three minutes.
- Stir within the stock, bay leaves, turmeric, crushed red pepper, salt and chickpeas; transferral to a boil. combine in cut chicken, cowl and switch down heat to a simmer for fifteen to twenty minutes.
- Add kale, cowl and simmer an extra five minutes. Discard bay leaves, serve and enjoy!