- 6 chicken thighs bone-in and skin-on
- 1/2 cup soy
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 4 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 tablespoon black peppercorns
- 4 bay leaves
Note: click on times within the directions to start out a room timer whereas cookery.
- Add all the ingredients along in a very giant bowl and marinade for four hours.
- Heat kitchen appliance to 375 degrees, add the chicken skin aspect right down to an outsized dutch kitchen appliance together with the sauce and bake, covered, for half-hour.
- Uncover, flip the chicken over and glaze with the sauce and cook, uncovered, for a further half-hour till the chicken is brunette and also the sauce is reduced.