- 2 Cups general gluten-free flour mix (I used Bob’s Red Mill)
- 1 Tbl sugar (I used coco palm sugar however something ought to work)
- 1 Tbl leavening
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp Real Salt
- 1/2 Cup liquefied copra oil (or unseasoned butter)
- 1 Cup milk (I used almond thus something can work)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- few dashes Tabasco (optional, might conjointly use a touch cayenne pepper )
- 1 one/4 Cup cut sharp store cheese
- 1/4 Cup cut cheese (I bet grated would work too)
- 1–2 Tbl liquefied copra oil or butter
- about two Tbl finely sliced contemporary parsley
- a few pinches garlic powder
- Heat kitchen appliance to 450 F.
- Line a daily cookware with a baking mat or parchment, or spray with slippy.
- Whisk the dry ingredients along in a very massive bowl.
- Whisk the wet ingredients along in a very medium bowl.
- Stir the wet ingredients into the dry. The dough are stiff.
- Knead/stir within the cheese. it’d be easier to use your hands (was for me)
- Use a trigger frozen dessert scoop or a 1/4 c live to distribute the biscuits onto the sheet.
- Bake 12-14 minutes, or till they’re slightly brown on all-time low.
- Brush with liquefied copra oil or butter and sprinkle with parsley and garlic powder before serving.