- 1 pound Raw Wild Caught Shrimp bare-assed & deveined
- 2 tablespoons Organic Grass-Fed Butter or drawn butter
- 2 cups recent or frozen Asparagus
- 1 cup cream
- 1/3 cup grated cheese cheese
- Sea Salt to style
- Black Pepper to style
- Toss shrimp with salt and pepper.
- In a frying pan over medium heat, sauté shrimp in butter till opaque, 2-3 minutes.
- Add asparagus, sauté 1-2 minutes.
- Add cream and cheese, cut back heat and stir till cheese is thawed and sauce is thickened.
- Enjoy straightaway.