- 2 1/2 cups cheese cheese, shredded
- 3 whole eggs, beaten
- 1 one/2 c almond flour
- 1 tbsp leaven
- 2 oz cheese
- 1/2 c Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tsp rosemary seasoning
- 1/2 c sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 c sausage slices
- Combine the almond flour with the leaven, compounding well. Set aside.
- Melt cheese and cheese on the stove high (or microwave one minute.)
- When cheese melts, add flour combine, and eggs. Knead well, forming a sticky ball.
- Mix the Parmesan cheese and rosemary along in an exceedingly tiny bowl. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese combine over the highest of the dough to forestall viscosity.
- Form a ball with the dough and cut in 0.5. Continue cutting into sixteen tiny items.
- Roll the items of dough into balls, and roll them through the plate of Parmesan combine, coating all sides.
- (The Parmesan cheese coats every dough ball, providing straightforward pull-apart when baking, if you’re not slicing.)
- Grease a baking sheet or dish. Layer the dish with the sixteen dough balls, then high with cut cheese and sausage slices (or alternative veggies if desired.)
- Bake at 350 F for twenty five minutes or till golden brown. take away from kitchen appliance and permit to chill slightly before serving.