- 2 pounds giant shrimp (raw, peeled, deveined, tail on)
- 1 (14 ounce) package turkey smoke-dried sausage, thinly sliced
- 3 ears of corn delve twelve items
- 1 pound baby red potatoes delve cubes
- 2 yellow squash, sliced
- 2 zucchini, sliced
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 6 teaspoons previous Bay or Cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoon sliced parsley
- Preheat grill.
- Cut six sheets of foil, regarding eighteen inches long.
- Divide shrimp, sausage, corn, potatoes, squash and zucchini into six equal parts and increase center of every foil sheet.
- Drizzle 1/2 tablespoon of vegetable oil over contents of every foil sheet. Sprinkle previous Bay seasoning over everything on every foil sheet.
- Fold the edges of the foil and seal the packets well.
- Place foil packets on the grill and cook over high heat for 12-15 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley