- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 Tbsp garlic
- 1 lbs shrimp, in the altogether and deveined
- 1/2 teaspoon ocean salt
- 1/2 teaspoon recent cracked pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 4 well-done bacon strips, cut (optional)
- 3 medium zucchini, julienned or spiralized
- 1/3 cup cream
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- In a sensible Cook frying pan, soften butter over medium-high heat. Once effervescent, add garlic and and shrimp. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and paprika. Cook on either side till well-done through. Transfer to a bowl with a slotted spoon.
- Toss zucchini into pan, drizzle with cream. Cook simply till heat. take away from heat. Sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Serve topped with shrimp. Enjoy!