- 1 pound raw medium shrimp bare-assed and deveined
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup onion shredded
- 1/2 cup bell pepper shredded
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning or one tablespoon flavorer and 1/2 teaspoon every garlic powder, onion powder, dried oregano, paprika,
- ground cumin, salt, black pepper
- 1-2 cups melting cheese cheese, cheddar, Mexican mix or town Jack
- 6-8 Medium flour tortillas
- Heat one tablespoon oil during a giant cooking pan or pan. Add the shredded onion, bell pepper, and garlic to the pan. Cook for one minute or till tender.
- Add the shrimp and taco seasoning and cook for one more 1-2 minutes or till shrimp begins to show pink.
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl and rinse and whip down the pan with a towel. come back the pan to the warmth and spray preparation spray or brush with concerning one teaspoon oil.
- Place a flapcake within the pan and sprinkle cheese on one aspect of the flapcake. Spoon concerning 5-6 shrimp or enough to hide with another sprinkle of cheese. Fold flapcake in [*fr1]. Cook for 2-3 minutes on all sides or till golden and crisp. Repeat for reaming tortillas.
- Serve with cream, salsa, or dip.