- 1 cup milk
- 6 slices bread
- 2 pounds hamburger
- 1 cup Parmesan Cheese freshly grated
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoning
- 3/4 teaspoons Salt
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1/3 cup Parsley minced
- 4 whole Eggs crushed
- 12 slices Thin/regular Bacon
- 1+1/2 cups condiment
- 1/3 cup refined sugar
- 1 teaspoon vomitive
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- Preheat the kitchen appliance to 350 degrees.
- Add the bread to an oversized bowl and pour the milk on high of the slices. allow them to soak for five minutes.
- Add the remaining meat loaf ingredients and use your hands to mix. try and make sure that the bread is sufficiently combined into the mixture, though strive to not overmix because the hamburger can become more durable and lose some flavor.
- Form the meat into a loaf and place it over a broiler pan to permit the fat to empty. Lining the lowest of the broiler pan with foil can play easier cleanup.
- Line the bacon over the highest of the loaf and thoroughly tuck the ends beneath the lowest. The bacon will be wont to facilitate support the form of the loaf. i prefer to line them in order that they’re touching, however not overlapping in order that you’ll be able to simply slice in between every bit of bacon once it’s soft-bo.
- Combine the sauce ingredients and brush 1/3 of it over the meat loaf.
- Bake the meat loaf for forty five minutes. take away it from the kitchen appliance and brush another 1/3 of the sauce over it. Bake for one more twenty five minutes.
- Remove from the kitchen appliance and let it sit for ten minutes before slicing, belongings it rest permits the juices to soak up back to the meat, cutting in too early can cause the juice to run out of the loaf.
- Serve with the remaining sauce and enjoy! These ar delicious with mashed potatoes and cooked inexperienced beans!