Better than I was expecting. I used a thinner chicken breast than pictured so my bake time was less. Mine didn’t get that dark glaze, but that could have been because I used light brown sugar. The chicken was tender and juicy, the flavor was good but I feel like it was missing something, maybe a pinch of cayenne to balance off the sweetness. I’ll make this again, it’s simple and fast. I served with butternut squash
The ingredients you’ll need:
- 2.5 lbs-3 lbs Chicken Breast
- 1 packet (.7 ounce) of dried italian dressing mix
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 9×13 pan with a large piece of aluminum foil to prevent sticking.
- Combine the packet of dried Italian dressing mix and 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- After cutting excess fat off chicken breasts, dip each piece and coat with the mix on each side. Any extra coating that remains can be sprinkled over.
- Place chicken in oven for 15-20 minutes (depending on the size of the chicken breasts) and flip each piece over. Bake for an additional 15 minutes. Turn oven on broil for 2 minutes, flip chicken and broil for another 2 minutes.
- Serve with rice, couscous, and quinoa. Enjoy!